Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week

Week of July 1-7, 2012:


PANGBORN AND BLACKWELL ARE CAST! GO VALENTINE'S HENCHMEN!

My name will be....Princess Katheryn Herondale the First. And only. I will live in my castle of roses & rainbows & kittens. *sighs*
 
yay casting news! to be honest though, i COMPLETELY forgot that Pangborn and Blackwell would be in City of Bones.but i really like it!

Disclaimer: I do NOT have demon pox.

"I am a badass and I recognise that you too are a badass."

Lily Collins is going to be in the The Mortal Instruments movie that is awesome! I NEED to read the books now now now.

RT : "Choose between this two couple: Simon/Raphael or Simon/Jordan?" Simon/Jordan, they have a bromance already.
I'm definitely touring next year but I don't know where yet



 Magnus Hair! @Bri_McBride @Josie_Marin @TMI_Institute

RT : Let's go ! We're advocating WILL in the !! You know you want to!!

A student was begging for books 3 & 4 of Mortal Instruments by as she loves Clary & Jace - she was so happy when I found them

"No, I'm just a very naughty boy. I do all sorts of bad things. I kick kittens. I make rude gestures at nuns." -Jace

As long as I can still dream, I will dream of you. -Jace

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then." - Jace

"It’s a mirror,” “You know – reflective, glass. I’m just assuming.” -Simon ..

'City of Bones' starts filming in a month! Who's excited?!

Have a friend who hasn’t read City of Bones yet? Want to brush up before the block-buster movie next summer? For...

Valentine can't be Jace's father right ??? He just can't !!

Holy sirens on west union sheesh..I'm trying to read the mortal instruments series hello?!

Kevin Durand and Robert Maillet Take The Mortal Instruments via

We think could take on the role of the Seelie Queen in "The Mortal Instruments" - Thoughts?

EXACTLY OMG hahahah I havent even read it yet and feels are already so overwhelming...

If doesnt get a happy ending in I honestly think I wont ever be able to feel anything again

Hey but at least is A MASSIVE BOOK. We deserve at least that!
 
Tessa leaned forward and caught at his hand, pressing it between her own. The touch was like white fire through his veins

Will: You fear for Jem. Tessa: Yes, and I fear for you too. Will: No, don't waste that on me, Tess.

When you eat, breath&dream the latest book youre reading. waiting for

Happy Mundane Monday #143- A little Jace & Clary moment from COLS w/ artwork by

Plot twist: Jace is actually Katniss's father. Making her the girl on fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...