Monday, July 23, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week

Week of July 15 - July 21:

It's been a hectic, crazy week so I thought I'd throw in a few extra since I'm running behind!! Enjoy!

"James Carstairs and William Herondale" oops ovaries exploded 

If you read CoB backwards, you also know that it's about a nice guy who returns the Mortal Instruments in the end and becomes obsolete. 

“Alec keeps sending me annoying photos. Lots of captions like 'Wish you were here, except not really.'”

Maryse and Robert have the best kids in the world, cute little Max:(, awesome and crazy Izzy, lkjdnjsdnaj Alec and.. JACE 

Dears Alec,Izzy,Jace,Max,Maryse and Robert, im here for you<3
Yo para Izzy le pondría CAN'T BE TAMED! :D
Jace will always be a Lightwood.
RT "I honestly don't know how I'll control myself when I finally get to see this on the big screen!" Lots of treats!
I totally moss my favorite Lightwood, Max, I love you Sebby, but DID YOU HAVE TO KILL MAX?
Izzy is my girl crush, I have to admit <3 

My favorite of is Isabelle <3 I love them all so much but Izzy owns my heart :') 

SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE!! 
 
We have JACE & CLARY & SIMON & ISABELLE & MAGNUS & JOCELYN. We have a lot more than we had last month.

I still can't get over the fact that the guy who played Moriarty is Hodge. MY BRAIN. IT HURTS.

All of my interactions are people retweeting and favouriting my TMI/TID tweets ... YAY  

RT : " Thank you so much for the casting news!! I'm so happy, Lena is amazing!" IShe is EXACTLY who I wanted. EXACTLY.

Sorry Edward and Jacob, get lost, 'cause I'm in love with Jace and Sebastian.

TMI film with it's perfect cast and not enough casting news, and ALL THE SHIPPING FEELS AJTKGADNTĶG
Pretty Please with hot sexy shadowhunters on top :) We'll love you forever xx

Paris (not Hilton). I am in you. X

You're a great fit for . A hearty congratulations man. You're one lUcky guy, enjoy the ride :) 

RT : " OMG looks EXACTLY like I imagined Magnus. And can I just say, unf." I did insist that Magnus be hot...

OMG LENA HEADEY!! Also, OMG GODFREY GAO!! Congrats to on amazing casting news!

Just caught up on TMI casting news and now I pretty much can't breathe
I am literally shaking here , I'm ecstatic to put it mildly. is gorgeous, is beautiful Hodge is perfect 

and ... you are perfect.... From, all Shadowhunters
Head is exploding with the unbelievable RIGHTNESS of these castings
RT : Lena Headey AND Magnus Bane are worldwide TTs TMI TAKEOVER " Woo hoo! Celebrate!
It's never too early to start checking into TMI: City of Bones!!

yes! u hve to! & then the City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls are amazing! like the whole story! i just love jace<3

What kind of person would I be if I told you it was alright for me to risk my life, but not for you?- Jace, City of Fallen Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...