Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week

Week of July 29-August 4:

It was another week of exciting news with Kevin Zegers, CCH Pounder and Aidan Turner joined the cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. With today only being 15 days away until shooting begins, And although I don't add in mentions I get from followers, I thought it would be fun to post a bigger tweets of the week to see what fans think of the cast and also see some of the Q&A's between fans and Cassie this week! Enjoy!


That was Valentine. A firebrand, a visionary, a man of great personal charm and conviction. And a killer - Hodge
Well hello Valentine YOU'RE TAKING AWFULLY LONG
possibly the only family that's more messed up than my own.;)
Your forgetting Jamie and Robert. They should be shirtless too. For the whole of the film and all films to come!
Can I just say that I LOVE the City of Bones Casting Director?
RT : " and what do you think about him?" I saw his reading with the director. He was great.
in this case, the director did. He was watching footage of The Hobbit promotion from Comicon and was like, "That guy."
RT : " did you see luke's audition? how did you find him?" *laughs* I didn't find him! The casting director did! Actually...
RT : " THE IRISH ARE TAKING YOUR MOVIE. It is ours now." The British are still beating you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...