Monday, January 28, 2013

Music Monday #17: "Fix You" By Coldplay

This week's Music Monday came a little later in the day than normal (working on videos and other posts and doing real life Mundane things got in the way).

I was sitting at home checking out Cassie's post on the MTV Movie Brawl and the new Clockwork Princess snippet when I heard my daughter listening to "Fix You" by Coldplay.  I know we are all slightly bummed that we didn't pull off a win today, but being second to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is incredible! Look how big that first movie was and what a huge fandom the Tributes are. I think we should be seriously proud of having TMI right up there with Katniss Everdeen.

So, today I just want to send a sweet song to you guys. I love this song, and I also think it does fit with Jace and Clary, although it may fit more in City of Ashes more. Anyway, enjoy the video...it's from 2009 and just so happens to be live from Toronto!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...