Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week: January 13-19, 2012

I'm back from the land of the flu-ridden sneezes and here to give you the best of the tweets from January 13-19! Here's some of the top tweets to get you caught up on the twitter land of the Shadowhunters!

15h   RT if you believe love is worth the risk.
 
Have you marked your calendars for 4/16/13? That's when The Bane Chronicles installment #1 is being released

: shares how you can get Lily Collins' look as Clary
WOW just tweeted for the first time in 117 days! Is Jocelyn Fray back on twitter now for good?! :)

Fortunately will be with me on my US tour this year too.
RT : " Who's your favorite dwarf ?" Aidan Turner. TMI cast loyalty requires it.
 
Reblogged from the official Teen Wolf tumblr... too cute. If you have questions for Daniel about recording Cl…
 
If you don't vote for the ducks, the faeries and some demons will join against you!
OH HAI star Daniel Sharman in the studio narrating 's 'Clockwork Princess':
 
It's a blowout: is dominating by more than 30,000 votes...
Congrats, Shadowhunters! We have WON Round 1 of the ! Now we must continue to vote to keep up top! More to come!
RT I think I've gotten to the point where I just keep watching the trailer to hear Jamie Bower's smexy accent.<3 p="p">
 
LMFAO! The MTV site blocked me from voting too much for ^__^!

that's what I'd guess. If any movie premiere calls for a black carpet it's :-)
 
When you have to vote one of two movies that you love, I'm like: "I think my loyalty is being tested. This is cruel."
I wish all the books and movies I want would just come out already!! I cant stand waiting!

Clockwork Princess..... COMES OUT IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS!!
 
"But can a single girl, even one who can command the power of angels, face down an entire army?"omg WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
 
Just pre-ordered Clockwork Princess by ! SO EXCITED. Only a little more than 2 months left!
 

"Jessamine, have you ever read The Lamplighter?" "Certainly not. Girls shouldn't read novels." Can I slap her please?
 

Jem Carstairs is perfect

"You are the first dream of my soul, and from that dream I hope will come all other dreams"
 
 
Splitting hairs over Clary's red locks

1 comment:

  1. LOL, WHAT? *I'm actually on this* So... Should I start making a speech? xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...