Monday, March 18, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY #23: The definitive Tessa Gray playlist



It's time to do our final playlist for The Infernal Devices characters. Today we share songs that fans think make up the ultimate Tessa Gray playlist. Tessa has hard choices to make in Clockwork Princess. Choices that will obviously be frustrating, heartbreaking and will most likely put fans into literary counseling for some time.

Tessa is the life blood of the series. She's the driving force that puts both Will and Jem in motion and is the one who might be the only one of the triangle to survive. My first pick is the Natalie Walker cover of the Counting Crows song "Colorblind". I love the song anyway, but with this amazing fanvid, it totally echoes my feelings of love for the series. At the end of this post, you'll see what I mean.


Here's another fanvid with an amazing track by Mumford & Sons:









 



 
To say a final farewell, I thought I'd share this Dido track. I can see Tessa standing at a train station in London in 2007, waving fondly at the fanbase saying, "I'm ok. All is well. You will be okay." Take a listen and see if you agree.
 

Goodbye, Tessa... we adore you....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...