Monday, March 18, 2013

SHADOWHUNTER MONDAY: Join our #CLOCKWORKPRINCESS Twitter Party

It's a very special day! I rarely shake things up with a Shadowhunter Monday, but this is a true celebration! Clockwork Princess, the final installment from Cassandra Clare in The Infernal Devices series, will hit shelves at Midnight!

To celebrate, I'm teaming up with several TMI sites (TMI Source, TMI Examiner, Mundie Moms, and TMI Spanish News to name a few) to countdown the release. While we encourage the use of the #ClockworkPrincess all day long today, I'll be kicking off our countdown party at 8pm Eastern and will be tweeting #ClockworkPrincess related tweets until 1 am!

We want you to join us!

Fair warning....We are BEGGING that no one who may have gotten the book early spoil in any way, shape or form. I will block anyone on my mentions who directly sends me a spoiler. BE WARNED! :)

With that said, share in the love today and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...