Wednesday, March 20, 2013

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES cast and Cassandra Clare talk Lily Collins!

MTV has just released an exclusive video from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones set where Cassie Clare, Robert Sheehan and Jamie Campbell Bower talk Lily Collins as Clary Fray. Lily also talks about her experiences playing Clary.


Lily Collins on on what drew her to The Mortal Instruments and Clary:

"I love the stories. I love Clary because she is this heroine is this normal girl who finds out that she has these powers. The emotion is there. It's not just a CGI world. It's not just a translation of a book. Its more emotionally and character based than just aesthetically beautiful."

Lily on Clary:

"I love Clary. I love this series. I'm so ready. I'm so ready to be Shadowhunter a little more since I've gotten a taste of it in this film"

Cassie Clare on Lily as Clary:

"I think physicallyLily looks incredibly like Clary."

Robert Sheehan (Simon Lewis) on Lily:

"She's an absolute star and incredible on the moment brilliant actor and consummate professional. It's lovely to have someone like that for the really emotional, dramatic stuff. That's what really makes the film, first and foremost a human story. Because if it is not that, it is not really relatable."
Jamie Campbell Bower (Jace Wayland) on Lily:
"To get to watch Lily do something that's really amazing. There have been times I've beenin a scene with Lily and she is doing something and I just zone out, being like 'God, you're brilliant. Oh wait, I'm actually meant to be saying something.' I'm like, 'Oh crikey, there are words at this point'"
 
What are yoru thoughts on Lily Collins as Clary Fray? Let us know what you think below in the comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...