Friday, April 5, 2013

Lily Collins talks Clary Fray with Hollywood Crush!

Hollywood Crush got the chance to interview Lily Collins at WonderCon. She talked her character Clary Fray similarities between them and more.

Check out what she has to say about Clary in the interview:


Lily on the similarities she and Clary have:

"I actually saw a lot of similarities between Clary and I," Lily said. "She's a go-getter. She's feisty. She fights for what she believes in, and I really associate a lot of her qualities with mine, but I also wanted to bring this realness to her, like she was just the girl next door, because I didn't want her to be this caricature of a fan-favorite heroine in a book. I wanted her to be someone you could be friends with next door."

You can head over to Hollywood Crush to check out the full article.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones will be in theaters on August 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...