Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Let's celebrate! Jamie Campbell Bower BACK on Twitter


Guess who's back, back again, Jamie's back, tell a friend!!!

This is why we love Jamie Campbell Bower. If you've missed out on the whirlwind of the last nearly 24 hours, you probably won't notice much different. However, last night, Jamie left his Twitter account, breaking the hearts of all those fans and friends he left behind.

Now, I'm pleased to say that he is back. Here's what he had to say on Tumblr:

MORALISTIC REVERSAL Good evening all you lovely people.
I do hope this “hump day” is treating you well. I have heard through a blood relative of mine that it is Potato Week in Denmark.
Here it is. I’m coming back to twitter. I have received an overwhelming amount of support and heard stories of how you, like myself as a kid, need someone to stand up and speak the weirdness it is that you feel.
I have made the conscious decision to reactivate my account. There are too many people to let down if i stay away.
I feel somewhat responsible for you all.
This however does not take away from the fact that a select group of individuals really fucked me off and betrayed my hard earned trust. Believe me when i say this.
I love the true people that make my world better (through social media) and i wish i could reply to any of you but the fact of matter is, if i respond to 1 person i’m only going to piss off the numerous others that i cant get back to.
I love all you true Muddafuckahhhhhhhhhssssssss. and to those who bent me over and fucked me without any lube in the words of Asher Roth “sucka dick butt kiss”
princess Jamie.
 
Thanks so much to our favorite Tweep, Jamie Campbell Bower, for coming back to Twitter and rocking our worlds! We love ya, Jamie!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...