Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mortal Instruments Fan of the Month: November



Introducing:  Hayley Hemming  
Month of: NOVEMBER 









Mini Showcase: 

Hayley was originally going to draw something, but for the sake of time she created a few Mortal Instruments collages:





Hayley dressed up as a Shadowhunter: 


Heart by Heart is a song by Demi Lovato that is in soundtrack for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. "This song describes Jace and Clary perfectly and I cannot stop listening to it. The lyrics and tune are haunting and it takes you straight into the heart of City of Bones." - Hayley Hemming. 

When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for
When someone walks into your heart through an open door
When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold
Don't let go
Someone comes into your world
Suddenly your world has changed forever

No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart

When you're one with the one you were meant to be find
Everything falls in place, all the stars align
When you're touched by the cloud that has touched your soul
Don't let go
Someone comes into your life
It's like they've been in your life forever

No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart

So now we've found our way to find each other
So now I found my way, to you

No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me

No there's no one else's eyes
That could see into me
No one else's arms can lift
Lift me up so high
Your love lifts me out of time
And you know my heart by heart

And you know my heart by heart

And you know my heart by heart

And you know my heart by heart

Fan of the Month Fun Facts:

Name: Hayley Hemming

Age: 23

Where you're from: Droitwich Spa, England

Favorite book:  My favorite book of the series has to be City of Glass :) for totally obvious reasons. Its got action, romance and the ending... well... PERFECT!

Favorite character and why: I love them all but after thinking I'd have to say Jace. He's currently one of the best shadowhunters around and I like how his past was shrouded in mystery. I love his cocky attitude, saracastic ways and the way he acts to Clary is just hot haha. He loves her and because of it she gets put on this pedastool even though she can totally handle herself. I love how Jace's attitude was "To love is to destroy" but yet when he meets Clary his whole personality changes. He's the guy you have to love. Even though Valentine was bad towards him Jace still loves him and it goes to show what a better person he is. And of course he's a Herondale :) And we all know how much I LOVE WILL HERONDALE :)

Favorite quote: “Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you’d get dressed up in a nurse’s outfit and give me a sponge bath?" asked Jace.
"It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
"As soon as I’m back on my feet, handsome," said Simon.
"I knew we should have left you a rat.” - City of Bones

Favorite fan moment: I haven't met the cast yet :'( but thinking back to my fav fan moment.. Not only when I heard they were making City of Bones into a movie but I practically screamed and jumped for joy when I found out they were making City of Ashes :)

Fan of the Month Social Media:  




We really hope you enjoyed meeting November's Mortal Instrument's Fan of the Month! The Mortal Instruments have brought people together of all ages from around the world, and we are hoping to make a few introductions that will lead into a lasting fandom family. Say hi to Hayley in the comments below, and come back to meet December's Mortal Instrument's fan of the month! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...